Due to the unfavorable economic climate caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, businesses have to face significant challenges and try to give a new momentum to their activities and operations while they also need to learn how to live together with a constant threat.
In addition to the online solutions, business companies increasingly need personal meetings, conferences, and exhibitions so that they could give a larger space for progress in order to resume their business activities.
The hygiene and sanitation practices applied at the exhibition are in line with the currently valid regulations, but we always monitor the situation and follow any changes in the regulatory environment.
The Handbook contains the centrally regulated fundamental hygiene rules, helps to comply with these rules, minimizes the risk of infection during business meetings, conferences, and exhibitions held in the Exhibition Center.
Here are some indicative examples of measures from the comprehensive POST-COVID rules:
- Disinfection and sanitization with a special disinfection machine of the pavilions hosting the exhibition, toilettes, and communal areas, including a daily disinfectant cleaning with virucides and bactericides
- Access control involves the measurement of the participants’ body temperature with thermographic scanning gates set up in the reception halls. The gate also disinfects when passing through
- Mandatory hand disinfection at each access point before entry
- Mask vending machines installed at each entry point
- We help you to keep the appropriate distance by offering wider walking lanes, one-way traffic directions, and an online platform to set meeting appointments
- The entire exhibition area is equipped with touch-free hand sanitization points, closable trash cans, and, where necessary, plexiglass walls
- Touch-free equipment is provided in the toilettes: faucets, soap, disinfectant, and paper towel dispensers
- Touch-free solutions are applied in several other areas (badge reading on entry, online ticket printing, contactless payment, etc.)
Let’s meet at our exhibitions!