Virtual exhibition information for exhibitors
At all times business life requires the opportunity for face-to-face meetings, conferences, exhibitions. In nowaday’s situation caused by the pandemic, not only the need of the physical appearance of the exhibitions has intensified, but also the need for new online solutions.
Hungexpo has been working on the virtual implementation of its exhibitions for a long time, so under today’s special circumstances, with the help of this innovative solution, the sectoral exhibitions of Hungexpo Ltd. can still be the engines of the Hungarian economy. Thanks to this new platform the exhibitors and the visitors of Budapest Boat Show can meet and make business for the first time online between 18-21 March 2021.
The virtual exhibition is an innovative, easy-to-use site that can provide an online meeting point for exhibitors and visitors or potential partners. Visitors can roam the online fields of the event and can ask for immediate information about the product or service via chat.
With the help of this new technology, the exhibitors can give information, downloadable materials about their products or services to numerous visitors at the same time. They can monitor the numbers of visitors who visit their stand at that time and send them personalized offers.
For reaching the widest range of potential visitors we support virtual exhibition with a well-grounded marketing campaign. Furthermore the online event will be available on the exhibition’s website and after a short registration it will be free of charge for visitors in order to maintain high attendance.
The virtual exibition is:
- user-friendly, innovative website
- provides online meeting point for exhibitors and visitors or potencial partners
- an exceptional solution for keeping contact with your current business partners and build new clientele
- the virtual stand has its own chat function and separate e-mail reception program
- virtual exhibition has extended „opening hours” for wider reach of visitors unlike exhibition days organized „live”. After the advertised virtual exhibition days the online platform can be visited for an additional week and can be used in full except for the chat function.
As a virtual exhibitor you can make your virtual attendance successful with the following marketing tools:
- make your virtual stand more unique with uploading logos, posters or choosing different designs and virtual receptionist characters.
- upload useful information, data, offers, product specifications that visitors can not only read but download, too
- give numerous contact details to your company profile
- record links, upload videos related to your company
- stands have a separate e-mail reception function, on which visitors can click to contact you or your collegue at any time
- virtual stands have their own chat functions via which you, as an exhibitor, can address your visitors and create private and group chat sessions
- schedule your availability in chat calendar in order to inform visitors when they can connect your company’s representatives. Visitors can see your schedule even if you are not online
- check on real time visitors’ data who are at your stand so you can personalize your offers
Watch our video and enter our world of virtual exhibitions!
Virtual stand package offers
Are you interested in virtual Budapest Boat Show?
Would you like to exhibit?
Contact us via the following contact details!
If you did not apply for this year’s exhibition, please turn to our exhibition organizer colleague:
Exhibitors who applied for 2021’s (or 2020’s) event can contact the sales managers: