Tickets on the spot can be purchased with touch-to-pay bank cards or with HelloPay card.
If you do not have a touch-to-pay bank card, tickets can be purchased with a HelloPay card by following these steps:
- Get a HelloPay card at a cashier in Entrance Halls I or III.
- The HelloPay card can be used immediately to buy a ticket.
Please note that the ticket prices do NOT include the parking!
For 21 February 2019 (Professional day)
- on the spot: 5.250 HUF
- online: 5.000 HUF (+250 HUF service fee per ticket)
For 22-24 February 2019
- with registration: 2.250 HUF (+250 HUF service fee per ticket)
- without registration: 2.500 HUF (+250 HUF service fee per ticket)
On the spot:
Free entrance with boat driver licence on Sunday (24 February 2019)
- daily ticket: 2.750 HUF
- with boat driver licence: 1.000 HUF
- family ticket (two adults with three children under 14): 5.500 HUF
- afternoon ticket: 1.500 HUF (after 3 p.m. on 22-24 February 2019)
- discounted ticket: 1.800 HUF (Children younger than 14 years accompanied by an adult, pensioners, students with student ID and persons with disabilities.)
- student group ticket: 1.400 HUF (For a group with minimum of 15 students, in this case it is free for 2 accompanying teachers.)
- for inhabitants who live in the 10th district: 1.400 HUF (evidence document of your address is needed)
- entrance is free for children under 6 years.
It is possible to buy tickets with OTP SZÉP Card in the Entrance Hall 1. and 3.
Hungary Card owners are entitled to buy tickets on 22-24 February 2019 (public days) with 50% discount two times for two people or one time for four people. The discount will be deducted from the full-price daily ticket.
One ticket can be used once, and is valid for TRAVEL exhibition held simultaneously.